Personal Tax Services
– Form 1040 without Schedule A (Itemized Deductions)
– 1040 with Schedule A
(Applies also if the amount of deductions must be calculated to determine if they are greater than the current standard deduction)
– Schedule E (Rental Properties)
– Schedule D (Capital Gains)
– Sole Proprietor (Schedule C)
Payment is due in the form of cash or check once tax return is completed.
We will need the following to best serve you:
- Last year’s Tax return
- Current Driver’s License or ID
- If Married filing jointly we will need your spouse’s License or ID as well.
- Form W-2 from employer
- Form 1099 if applicable
- Support for any expenses related to 1099 income
- Support for Itemized deductions
- While the new tax law doubles the standard deduction, it is possible that your itemized deductions may be larger than the standard deduction.
- Medical Costs
- Real Estate and property tax
- Home Mortgage
- Note that interest for mortgages on vacation homes or Home Equity Loans is not allowed for 2018 taxes.
- Charitable contributions
- Investment statements if applicable
- If you have sold or purchased a new house bring closing documents for the original purchase and sale of the property.
- Support for any rental property income and expense.
- Banking information for deposit of refunds.